Sea of life
1h 28min | Documentary | 27 June 2017 (Canada)
Directed by: Julia Barnes
Written by: Julia Barnes
Starring: Kip Andersen, Julia Barnes and Daryn Caister
Inspired by Rob Stewart's Revolution, young filmmaker Julia Barnes embarks on an epic journey around the world to save the ecosystems we depend on for survival, as we come closer to causing a mass extinction in the oceans.
Sea of Life leads audiences through the stunning world of coral reefs into the heart of the environmental movement, meeting passionate scientists, activists and explorers who reveal an enormous opportunity to rise up and become the heroes the world needs.
• Ekotopfilm/Envirofilm 2017 - Winner
• Cinema Verda 2017 - Most Revealing
• Blue Ocean Film Festival and Conservation Summit 2016 nominated Ocean Issues
• Cayman Islands International Film Festival 2017 winner Best First Film
• Impact Docs Awards 2017 winner Documentary Feature